"Learning to dance is on my bucket list..."
"My significant other loves to dance but I suck at it"
"I can't wait to look and feel fantastic on the dance floor"
"I have no idea what I'm doing and frankly, I find it terrifying..."
I've heard it all. But I've never heard someone say they regretted learning to dance well.No more excuses. Life starts today!
Learn something new or just brush up.
You can book your first lesson today and discover what dance will do for you!
- It’s a great way to get your body and mind moving.
- Improve your posture, strength, coordination, flexibility and balance.
- Get back in touch with your body.
- Exercise in a fun and social way.
- Increase your connection with your partner.
- Meet new people and enjoy going out dancing.
- Move like you’ve always wanted to on the dance floor to any song.
- Look great dancing at your wedding!
I have been working with beginners and seniors for the past 10 years - from ages 8 to 80! It's never too late to start learning and with understanding and control comes confidence, comfort, connection and fun! It's never too late to start learning and with understanding and control comes confidence, comfort, connection and fun!